Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cyndy's List Offers Genealogy Lnks For Ifo of Counties of Wisconsin.

I had to get a new to me computer to make up for the other one being down half the time and it was becoming a major money pit. I only hope I can save the files. It's thursday before good friday. so today, I think I will show you what is good in Wi. genealogy sources.
Courtesy of Cynd's list. You know one could spend weeks exploring her fabulous info.

These are just a few and you can check out others on her list. They were links on her list, but not probably on mine.

http://www.cyndislist.com/new0508.htm

The Counties have the same media and information available. Published on May 30, 2008.
GenCo-Op.com, WI, Barron Co. Records Barron County, WI resources including newspapers, school records, vital records, cemeteries, obituaries and more. A growing collection.
WI, Brown Co. Records Brown County,
WI, Burnett Co. Records Burnett County, WI.
WI, Columbia Co. Records Columbia County, WI.
WI, Dane Co. Records Dane County, WI.
WI, Dodge Co. Records Dodge County, WI/
WI, Douglas Co. Records Douglas County, WI.
WI, Eau Claire Co. Records Eau Claire County, WI.
WI, Fon Du Lac Co. Records

and more counties.

However, Dunn county was not listed. I do know from my own research there and especially through Ms. Schwartz's fabulous works, they have excellent resources available. I am going to make sure soon that I have posted all the necessary links to that county at my blog roll on the side. Check back to see.

No comments: