Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Rootdigger

I did publish a little other information at A rootdiggers blog. I thought it would be good to link us together. I plan to close a few postings over there. I would like the concentration of Maves and Yoeckes, Hein, and Hasse, Husby, and a few other related surnames to be seen here.

A Rootdigger: "fresh blood line found with familes Genealogy of Charles Maves family
A few days before Halloween a buddy told me her daughter did some research and found out the Maves family is related to that daughter's son. She knew I had some data that I could put my finger on for this family. So a few of these blogs are in honor of that news. I always like to find fresh blood.........lines. tee hee.
So I hope that explains the title. lol. It was about three years ago on Halloween eve as I was checking my emails, I discovered that I had been the Fresh blood line found by my Mothers relative. I razzed him about it. He never confessed to the implication. I suspect it was his humor. At Halloween as I think of this, it makes me smile every time.

She must have done good research because the mother told me about land records and even told me the parents Of Herbert Maves. I do hope I have something here that she does not already have! And I hope she will share her Roth information with me.

At any rate this is the tree that the newly discovered blood line of Maves they fall into.

I. Father: Julius Frederick Maves.
Mother: Charlotte Louise Schwane.

II. Father: Johann Gottlieb MAVES.
Mother: Caroline YOEKES.

III. Charles MAVES
*Born: 18.SEP.1848 at Stettin, Germany
00 Married: 19 JAN 1869.
[Father:Johann Gottlieb MAVES].
Spouse: Augusta Hein"

So click the link or paste this web address into your browser.
http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/

No comments: